23 May 2020

May 2020 - Day 23

Some block sewing today.

I made the 8th block of the Youngish Quilter Sew Along Here

I’ve used the Lewis and Irene Cocktail Time fabrics (no longer sold), which looks really effective.

I have a few postcards that I collected from exhibitions with instructions from the Modern Quilt group of the Quilters Guild and made a block from it called Cross Patch. Several of them would made a good scrap quilt,

Another block I made is one for the Quilters Guild, who have invited members to make blocks to record the social isolation period with Stay Home Staying Safe. It’s go to have some more detail, but this is mine.  It is foundation pieced.

While I watched some You Tube vlogs, I finished off this crochet lattice facecloth in this soft shade of green.  Just got to weave in the yarn ends of block lightly to get into shape. It was a really nice pattern from Bella Coco. After watching the video on You Tube it was quite easy to follow.

And with supermarket shopping too (Sainsbury’s today and it was quite good, even managed to get some flour). I’ve been kept busy today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts